Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Since I did not go sailing off into the wild blue yonder

What I am seeking in short is whatever documentation that you can share, whatever information that you can forward to me would be useful. I will be working with folks about obtaining photographs of some events. I would like clear descriptive photographs as opposed just anything. We have photographers in  our brood, so we can make this really nice. One of the projects I am working on is some manner of displaying this so that we can learn about members of the family through a sort of multimedia display. I don't have a specific time frame for this, I would like to gather material for this and delegate some of the work off to the family members who would be the best suited for accomplishing the various tasks.

No comments: