Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Rest

This afternoon, our Heavenly Father summoned home my godfather Howard, uncle Howard to most all of us, brother and close friend to my father, he was a man of much talent and range, his life touched us all in whole and in part, I am still speechless at the word of his passing and his presence will be greatly missed. I miss him so much already. He was a distinguished man, with much love and generosity for all. I realize that his time here was long and sorted in spots and all that knew him, were fortunate and blessed to have made his acquaintance.

Rest in peace Uncle Howard.

1 comment:

zaire said...

An extremely gifted man able to touch the lives of so many as a single individual. I am in grief at the lost but I am comforted by the fact that he is no longer in pain...I love him and will miss him, just glad I was able to see him one last time, Thanksgiving 2012. His legacy will live on forever.